Wednesday 9 January 2013

Riding the Wild Donkey.....

So, today I rode my first Wild Donkey....

No, not one of these:



One of these:



For ages now, I've been procrastinating and getting easily distracted ....this is the story of my life, but for 2013 I have decided to adopt the Riding of the Wild Donkey technique.

I knew that I needed to get my Folksy site up and running, I'd taken the photos of the things for sale, played around with the images......drank many cups of tea and spent hours on the interweb doing nothing in particular...anything, but actually doing the damn thing.

So, I wrote in my new diary at date and time that I was going to do it..no ifs or buts..that was when I had to do it.

And surprise, surprise..it worked.
Maybe I'm someone who works to deadlines and strict timetables after all???

So may I proudly present my new Folksy site....





And I owe it all to this:







No comments:

Post a Comment